Employee Tax Refunds

You could be entitled to a tax refund

Did you know that if you are employed and wear a uniform for work, travel on the job, pay union or membership fees, or use small tools for work, then you could be entitled to a tax refund? It is estimated that 1 in 3 taxpayers are paying too much in tax and we specialise in claiming this tax back for you.

How much could my tax relief be?

Fill out the form below to find out

What is your industry?

What is your occupation?

Do you wear a uniform, pay union fees, or travel for work?

Did you know that you are entitled to claim back for the past 4 years?

Or select individual years where you were employed

Do any of the following apply to you?

Pay union or professional fees?

jar with coins in

Pay union or professional fees?

Do you are a pay membership fees to a union or pay professional fees such as to a regulatory body? Did you know that you can actually claim tax relief on this expense?

Pay to repair equipment?

hairdresser trimming ends

Pay to repair equipment?

Repairing small tools or equipment for work and this is coming out of your own pocket? Let us know how much you have spent in the last 4 years and we will submit a claim to HMRC to have these costs reimbursed to you.

How does it work?

4 simple steps to your refund, we take care of the hard work


Use the calculator

Use the 'Estimate my refund' calculator to see if you are eligible to make a claim. If you are complete the form and we will be in touch.


Discuss your claim

One of our expert refund managers will give you a call to discuss your claim to ensure that you are claiming everything that you are entitled to.


Sign the form

We will send you out a pre-populated claim form, all you need to do is sign this and send back to us in the stamped address envelope provided.


Receive your money

We then review your claim and send any relevant information to HMRC for them to process your tax refund. Once received, we then send you a nice cheque.

Working example of an Employee Tax Refund

Does this apply to you?

Young nurse working at the hospital

Lynne was a registered nurse and had not realised that she was able to claim tax relief....

She used the Claim Back Tax 'Estimate my claim form' and realised that she was able to claim tax relief to the value of £500. Once we received Lynne's claim, one of our highly experienced Refund Managers booked in a consultation to help Lynne maximise her claim. During this call, it became apparent that Lynne was also driving approx 7,000 miles per year for work purposes and only being reimbursed £0.25 per mile by her employer.

We submitted Lynne's claim form to HMRC and requested that they review the amount of tax that Lynne had paid and to apply the expenses that we advised were yet to be claimed. Within 12 weeks, Lynne received a cheque through the post for the sum of £1,220.